Ten Things I Love at Coppercreek:
1. The cabin family that becomes very close in only 14 days
2. Mornings at the barn with all the horses and horse lovers
3. Rest hour! I miss my 1:00 naps
4. Family hour! It includes anything from and intense game of SPOONS to lounging lazily on the cabin porch with friends
5. Saddle club with just Alex, Emma and me.
6. Capture the flag!!
7. The ropes course! I loved the challenge of the VPG which included swarming (harmless) ants.
8. The camp “bubble.” Camp is its own little world full wonderful people!
9. Art. The favorite afternoon activity (besides the pool) for warm days